Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sometimes I wonder about the hype of relationships. Nono, this isn't the grousings of a desperate single girl. It's musings! Haha. I guess my perfect relationship would be where love and care was mutual which isn't really that hard a criteria but think about how many people are mutually in love but the care isn't really there. I find myself thinking- am I ready to take on the burdens of another person as well as mine? Perhaps I am ready. Because by just raising that question it shows that I can be matured enough to be in a relationship. That I'm not just swept away by romantic notions and forget that after all the wonderful feelings of being in love there's the more serious notion of being together and growing together.
If Clarence reads my blog he is going to say 'not another blog on love!' I refuse to give Dory that satisfaction. I shall talk of how by the end of this week and even before that, some of the Uni Year1s whom I can't wait to meet up with will have finished their exams. Clara, Eugenia and Sangeeta and all my other friends in Uni. We will meet up and have a meal together. Because I miss you people. Am meeting up with Eileen tomorrow and hopefully other people soon because I want to relax and enjoy what's left of my post A level break. I really miss people who I can't meet because they're in another continent. Nat and Judy and Esther and Celestine. Even though I can't profess to be very close to some of them, it's just a plain I miss you that I want to say. To all those that I haven't seen in a while, make time for me yeah!
Other than that, I want to go to London. I feel cheated knowing that some stuff (aka my Chelsea stuff) can be bought at a much much cheaper price in the UK when converted to Sing dollars as compared to buying it in Singapore. If they can be found that is because I know some of the Chelsea books that I want will never come here. They just don't import every single darn thing. Why! Oh yes, I also want to go to London to see things. Not just because Stamford Bridge happens to be there. Really.